Iron Wraps Grips®
Iron Wraps Grips® are durable, developed specifically for high-intensity workouts, protecting against tears and abrasions. includes expandable finger holes ("one size fits most") .
Iron Wraps Grips® have a uniquely ergonomic design and can be used for everything from pull-ups to rope climbs, Oly lifts, kettlebell work, and more its flexibility allows athletes to stretch the grip close to its original shape if it gets bunched up during a workout. With the universal finger holes, you can also quickly remove the grip from your fingers, mid-workout, to open up access to the palms. This would be helpful if a pull-up workout is coupled with something like hand-stand walks, HSPU, or wall balls.
Regular use of Iron Wraps Grips® not only protects your hands, but also gains back the gym time you otherwise might have lost due to ripped up skin. This means a more productive, longer lasting workout with potentially greater long term results.
Fast Iron Wraps® Shipping:
In-stock orders placed before 2pm will ship out from the Iron Wraps® HQ that same day. You can also track your Iron Wraps Grips® every step of the way using the convenient online.
How To Use Iron Wraps Grips® :
- Insert fingers into universal finger holes with the Iron Wraps Grips® logos facing away from the palm of your hand.
- After your fingers are in, pull the grip flush with your hand.
- Using your preferred athletic tape, secure Iron Wraps Grips® to your wrist. This can also be done with a pair of Iron Wrist Wraps.
- Make sure you tape the Iron Wraps Grips® to your wrist with your wrist straight. This will reduce the chance of the Iron Wraps Grips® slipping during a workout.
- You are now ready to do your workout with your hands protected!
- Made in BRAZIL
- One Size Fits ALL
- Tear-resistant, cross-directional cloth material